Sunday 13 May 2012

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY 2012- WHAT A WONDERFUL DAY

                                                      

                          OH WHAT A WONDERFUL DAY !


I started the day with a sunny walk to Tim Horton's for Breakfast  with 2 special girls . My  bagel & cream cheese was wonderful , the fruit yogurt was delish!! Spending time with my family could not more enjoyable  .


Finishing a few projects , taking pictures and enjoying the sunshine . 

                                         Could not ask for a better day !!!




 Taking a pics of my "oldie but goodies from the past " my junking expedition 



                    My collection of milk glass , hobnob milk glass that I have been          collecting for 3 months now . It started with a $ 12.00 Vase ( I know I paid too much now ) . I just can't leave them at the store . A few lamps with shades  are missing ( 4 to be exact ) . I just found a yellow milk glass Hobnob yesterday  - I couldn't believe it !!

OH NO , will my obsession go to other colours now ?? 



     Happy Painting , Refinishing and repurposing ! 

 Enjoy every minute of your day creating what is important to you !!

KELLEY 


1 comment:

Claudine from ReStory.ca said...

Dear Kelley!!!
I am so glad you had a wonderful Mother's Day!

I received the Liebster's Blog Award and I am passing along to you!
When you have time, come to my blog to get the logo and read the details!
Cheers,