Tuesday 24 July 2012

I HAVE BEEN FEATURED AT LE CHATEAU DES FLEURS

I HAVE BEEN FEATURED AND I AM SO EXCITED THAT MY BEACH COFFEE TABLE HAS BEEN FEATURED ONCE AGAIN 

                                 PLEASE CHECK OF LE CHATEAU DES FLEURS . 

                                          THIS BLOG IS EVERYTHING FRENCH ! 

      PLEASE TAKE A LOOK  AND YOU CAN FOLLOW HER ON FACEBOOK OR HER BLOG . 

    A WONDERFUL  BLOG TO BE A PART OF . THANK YOU LE CHATEAU DES FLEURS 


SUNDAY, JULY 22, 2012

French party on Monday and cell phone pics link party




Thank you so much for linking last week. I have been very busy with the kids and summer break. Hope you will link this week and share your great posts and pictures!

The upholster's wife shared this cute coffee table makeover with us last week. I love the stripes and beach feel. I linked it to pinterest!

Sparkle and co shared her strawberry pic edited with Bonbon filter!

I linked it to Pinterest too!

You are welcome to grab a Featured button!
& link back to your host Le chateau des fleurs.
Photobucket


Photobucket

No comments: